Airport Limousine Transfer Service
After a long flight to Thailand, you might be too tired of waiting in a long Taxi queue or negotiate for your Taxi fare. If on your arrival day, you are not lucky, you might encounter the Taxi scam that can potentially ruin your wonderful vacation in Thailand.
This is why we offer the “AIRPORT LIMOUSINE” service to make your first arrival in Thailand a hassle free and wonderful experience. Then, you can fully enjoy what this amazing country has to offer.
How it works:
After successful booking on our Airport Limousine, you will receive a confirmation email which also tells you the detail of your private airport pick up. On your arrival, our friendly staff will greet you at the meeting place area in the airport ( you will receive the meeting area in the confirmation email ). Then, he/she will take you to your private transfer vehicle and enjoy your worry free ride to your hotel. We also offer the transfer from the hotel to the airport. In this case, the driver will meet you at your hotel
- Private Airport Transfer to/from a hotel in Phuket by a sedan (Toyota Camry) = 1,300 baht/Net. Toll fee is included.
* Suitable for 1-3 passengers with 3 x medium suitcases & 2 x small luggages
- Private Airport Transfer to/from a hotel in Phuket by a van = 1,700 baht/Net. Toll fee is included.
* Suitable for 4-8 passengers with 8 suitcases
- All above rates are net rate.
- Airport transfer pick up from 23:00hrs. to 06:00 additional charge at THB 300.00 per trip.
- Airport transfer, in case of delay, allowed to wait for 3 hours. If it's more than 3 hours will be additional charge at THB 750.00
- No show will be fully charged.
- Cancellation made at least 5 days before the transfer date, there is no fee for the cancellation
- Cancellation made 2 to 4 days before the transfer date, loss 50% of your payment
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your transfer date, there will be no refund
- Flight Delays/Changes: We will do our best to keep track of the flight delays. However, it is your responsibility to notify us if your flight is delayed or you change the flight.
- Our pick up at the airport includes a hour waiting period. If our driver has to wait longer than 2 hours, there will be a 250 baht fee per hour.
- Our pick up at the hotel ( to airport) includes 30 minutes waiting period. If our driver has to wait longer than 30 minutes, there will be a 250 baht fee per hour.
Booking condition What happens after my online booking?
After completing your booking on our website, you will receive 2 confirmation emails below.
1. An automated receipt of payment from Paypal
2. An automated booking confirmation containing a guideline to the meeting place and meeting time of each tour. The guideline will help you on the direction to meet us at the meeting place.
In case, you don't see any of these 2 emails within 2 hours after booking, please check your junk mail inbox. If you still can't find it, please simply contact us at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Should you choose to cancel a booking, Phuket Food Tours must be notified by email.
The following cancellation fees apply for Historic Bangrak Food Tour:
- More than 7 days before departure, 10% of your payment
- 2 to 6 days before departure, loss of 50% of your payment
- From 48 hours before the tour starts, loss of all payments made.
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.