[Private] Phuket Night Food Tour & Old Town's Magical Lights
Explore beyond Phuket's beaches and discover an authentic foodie experience at night in Phuket Old Town, a UNESCO's City of Gastronomy since 2015. Dive into the vibrant food scenes of the quarter, a cluster of multi-culture cuisines, offering Southern Thai, Chinese, Muslim, and even a mix of every culture known as Baba or Peranakan. As we hop restaurants and street vendors famous for local diners, we can see the area's heritage buildings lit up, a truly romantic and impressive atmosphere to enjoy. The tour finishes at the night market where you can pick up cute hand-made souvenirs for your homies.
- Explore the late night dining scene of Phuket Old Town, which has been kept as secrets to most of the travelers
- Enjoy Southern Thai specialities such as Crab and Betel Left Curry, Cumin Fried Fish, in Phuket Old Town's most famous restaurant.
- Taste the city's best Hokkien Mee noodle at a Mom & Pop specialty restaurant , prepared on a charcoal stove, a really traditional way that nobody does anymore.
- Savor delicious fusioned Muslim dishes such as Shrimp Masman Curry, and Chicken Satay in an ancient Baba-style house-turn-into-restaurant.
- Experience the romantic and nostalgic atmosphere of Phuket Old Town at night, beautifully illuminated against the night sky.
- Stroll Phuket's trendy night market, famous for hand-made souvenirs and arty handicrafts. A great people watching spot!
- Enjoy the best sunset over Phuket City from a secret hilltop temple.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Transportation by private minivan
- 5 food stops with 10+ delicious food and drink samples (enough for big dinner)
- Experienced, friendly and entertaining local guide
What's not included?
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.
|Number of guests||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
|Price Per Person THB||3,000||3,000||2,750||2,750||2,500||2,500||2,300||2,300||2,300|